A Shop Burnt To Ashes

All the goods of one Mr. Yahya Jallow a shopkeeper at Johanness in Kololi were burnt in a fire accident on 2 February. The fire started when a gas stove which was leaking due to lack of tightening was lit. a blaze started which engulfed all his goods.

Alagie Sambou, neighbour explained that they made effort to put off the fire,but the blaze was too powerful and they were unable to put it off. He added that the Fire and Rescue Service came there to extinguish the fire to a halt but they were late and came with only one tank.

Mr Jallow is calling on charity organisations, International Institutions, National Disaster Management Agency, Individuals and others to support him to restart his business as he is the breadwinner of his family. He can be reached through 2299726 or 3918660.