By Sulayman Bah
The race to avoid demotion from the country’s First Division is at
fever pitch with four clubs involved in the dog fight.
Bakau United pictured, sit bottom of the standings with fifteen points equal with Interior with the ongoing championship at its end. They are not stuck in the battle alone with Serrekunda United and Wallidan also
in the fray.
However, Wallidan on 19 points and United on 18 are on a better
footing.SK United face fellow struggler and rock bottom club Bakau
United today at the Seerrekunda West mini-stadium.
A draw or a win will see United stay up the division and Bakau relegated.
Real de Banjul and Gambia Ports Authority were in action yesterday as
we went to press along with Interior who were slugging it out with
121. Tue 19/05/15 GPA Vs Real De Banjul 4.30pm BANJUL
122. Tue 19/05/15 Interior Vs Brikama United 4.30pm Sere Kunda East
123. Wed20/05/15 Hawks Vs Wallidan 4.30pm STADIUM
124. Wed20/05/15 Banjul United Vs Gamtel 4.30pm Banjul
125. Wed20/05/15 GAF Vs Bombada 4.30pm Sere Kunda East
126. Wed20/05/15 Bakau United Vs S Kunda Utd 4.30pm SEREKUNDA WEST